This FEMA ADA style cot universal design works with the majority of the functional needs community.
Helps patient care in first aid stations, school nursing offices and in disaster shelter situations for people with functional needs requirements. Providing adjustable elevation is key with certain respiratory and circulation issues.
- 4 Position head adjustment
Stability, tip over protection center legs
- Wider,longer and more comfortable than standard cots
- Will easily accommodate individuals with mobile disabilities
- Rated for one person 400lbs.
2ƒ?? vinyl covered foam mattress meets 16 CFR Part 1633
- Mattress is secured to frame
Both frame and mattress can be sanitized
- 18ƒ?? high, without mattress
- 30ƒ?? Wide
- Bolt on guard/hand rails (pictured) are included.
Made in North America
Typical production time is 4 weeks from prepaid order. With all cot manufacturers no large stock piles of disaster cots and bedding are preloaded, waiting for your next shelter need. In today's world, your community or agency must plan, order, purchase, stage and have shelter products on hand. Do not rely on an outside agency delivering these supplies from neighboring states.