Workplace Violence - Safety Meeting Kit
One out of every six violent crimes occurs in the workplace. And while workplace homicides grab the headlines... (homicide is the second leading cause of death on the job and the number one killer of women in the workplace)... other forms of workplace violence happen much more frequently. No organization, regardless of size or type of business, is immune to workplace violence.
MARCOM's training products on "Workplace Violence" show employees how to recognize the warning signs of possible violent behavior, as well as how to avoid or defuse potentially dangerous situations. Topics covered in these products include:
Underlying causes of workplace violence.
- The warning signs.
- Aggressive behavior.
- Threats and verbal abuse.
- Sexual harassment.
- Physical assault.
- Armed assailants.
- Fostering a positive workplace environment.
The Kit includes:
- A professional DVD on the subject
- A Facilitator Guide that includes additional copyable sheets for sign ups, student survey/quiz, certificates, etc.
- 30 student handbooks
- 5 posters with a topic slogan to remember the training subject.